Efy was one of the BEST experiences i have ever had! im super glad that i had the chance to go. I am glad for all the new friends i made up there in Idaho(: its crazy that most of them live right here in the Valley. Ive been doing tons of stuff this week with friends. I went to Raging Waters with the girls and Nick and Preston. it was a ton of fun! i went and saw Harry Potter(: good movie. Just not as good as the previous movies. Ive gotten to hang out with Mike a ton. I helped him and his dad take down their swingset so that they could sell it today. To bad they only got $40. It was fun though(: Mom and Dad get back tonight from Washington DC. Im excited to see them.
PEACE HOMES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment